Location - London
Salary - £35,000 to £45,000
Job reference - SIW0919
Our client, an established and sought after brand in the world of Workplace Interior Design are embarking on a strategic hire by the way of a Senior Workplace Interior Designer to join their London Studio.
They are a busy Studio with an opportunity for an ambitious Senior ID to step up and share the workload with the Associates with a view to fast track promotion.
We are looking to speak with strong all rounders who are capable of stepping in at any stage during the design process.
Who are we looking for then?
- People that can own, create and deliver exceptional design
- Experience working with bluechip/leading client organisations.
- Proficiency in the use of REVIT is valuable
- Future ambitions of networking and advancing the Buiness and your career
- Leadership internally and externally
- A real “doer” who can role their sleeves up and get things done!
As a firm they have fully embraced revit. If you are not proficient in revit but have some knowledge,
then this would be a great opportunity to join a firm and get ahead of the curve….
Do you want to work with great people who are supportive, professional and approachable?
To apply for this position please send your cover note, CV and Portfolio to:
You can also follow us @Sketch_Recruit