Location - Knightsbridge
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Job reference - R6932
We are working with a family office which essentially manages a portfolio of properties mainly in London for a high net-worth international family.
The in house team require as a matter of urgency an experienced Architectural technician with excellent AutoCAD experience join the team.
- Assist the Architect and members of the Building Services team with design, procurement and supervision of building work across a number of high end residential projects.
- Initially working on an extensive redevelopment of a single residence, involving creation of a new basement level as well as considerable extensions at upper levels.
- Under supervision of the Architect, develop concept designs to full working drawing packages suitable for tendering / construction purposes, as well as help providing coordination between elements / trades etc.
- Carry out and draw site surveys.
- Research construction methods, detailing and provide adequate specification documentation for construction purposes.
- Assist generally with site coordination, liaising with consultants and contractors as required.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years + experience working on new build/refurbishment involving traditional construction detailing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, producing relevant information in sufficient detail for efficient use by construction team
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- An interest in traditional architecture and construction techniques desirable
- Benefits include 5 weeks holiday, Bupa, Life Assurance, 5% employer pension contribution, and a discretionary bonus (in December, around 2 weeks’ salary).
Please get in touch with email@example.com