Location - South West London
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
Job reference - R6933
A repeat client of ours that has built an immense reputation amongst its clients and peers are looking for an experienced Architect to join its award winning team.
It is important that you have prime residential experience and would be an advantage if you have contract administration experience but not essential.
- proven track record across all RIBA Work stages, on traditionally procured projects- delivery of multiple residential projects (including new basement construction) from inception to completion essential
- minimum four years’ post-Part 3 experience
- experience with central London planning authorities
- client facing position, therefore good communication skills essential
- ability to oversee complex projects
- strong understanding of construction budget
- experience administrating JCT Contracts essential, including JCT Standard, intermediate and minor works contracts
- solid understanding of construction detailing (including with existing buildings)
The reason for the wide salary banding is to ensure getting the right Architect whether you be on the uphill curve, or if you have been there and done it before.
There is a great design atmosphere within the studio and a structured career growth and mentorship on offer with generous benefits, including group life assurance, private health insurance, annual office weekend away, continued CPD training, cycle to work scheme and many more.
Please get in touch with Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org