Location - Central London
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000
Job reference - R6940
An award-winning architectural practice based in Central London are on the hunt for talented Architects with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions and being responsible for projects from inception to completion.
They need to find someone with excellent design and technical knowledge.
This company will offer you the opportunity to work on a major workplace/mixed use scheme in London.
It is important that you have a minimum of 3 years PQE and possess excellent design and detailing skills and help with the delivery of projects on site.
- Must have good knowledge of Revit
- Possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- Commercially aware, mature, responsible & reliable
- Wants to take on and drive projects forward with little day to day ‘hands-on’ guidance
- Ability to detail and independently produce architectural packages for Tender / Construction
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience of delivering projects through all work stages
Please get in touch with email@example.com