Location - London
Salary - £40,000 to £55,000
Job reference - RPA1119
We are excited to be working with a true multidisciplinary built environment consultancy to secure them a Senior, Project Leading Architect to their London Studio.
So, what credentials should you have?
- ARB qualified (5 years minus PQE)
- Capable of leading teams of 2 to 6 to deliver exceptional design
- Excellent client managment
- Extensive experience coordinating with 3rd parties and multidisciplinary teams
- A track record in residential design - regeneration and urban housing schemes
- Sounds knowledge of building regulations and codes (Residential specific)
- All round capabilities with a technical delivery bias
- UK experience (non negotiable)
- Experience working with house builders, housing associations, local authorities
A multidisciplinary practice who are fully revit proficient, and so although being a revit guru isn’t necessary, some experience using revit is essential.
We are looking to speak with people currently in London with a track record in the UK.
To apply for this position or register your details for other Architecture & Design positions, please email your cover note, CV and supporting work samples to email@example.com
You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit