Location - London
Salary - £30,000 - £38,000
Job reference - R6957
Sketch Recruitment have been approached to work with a 10 strong studio apart of a 95 person practice.
Due to growth they are looking to hire a talented Architectural technician/technologist that can demonstrate a strong capability using revit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value from £2m-£10m.
- Minimum 3 years UK qualified experience
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education, commercial or residential sectors.
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office)
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction.
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Associated Housing Guidance (Lifetime Homes/HQI’s/London Design Guide etc...).
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Please get in touch with email@example.com