Location - London
Salary - circa £40,000
Job reference - R6960
Sketch Recruitment are working with an award winning small/medium sized practice in London who are looking to hire a talented Architect to the team.
They work on well crafted contemporary residential, commercial and civic projects.
Currently they require a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges.
A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants for the position of project architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- very strong design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- at least one to two years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB-registered
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- proficiency in MicroStation
- experience in UK procurement and construction would be a bonus
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please get in touch with email@example.com