Location - London
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000
Job reference - R5003
Do you have experience within hotels and/or F&B?
Are you seeking a studio that designs at the top of the market and with taste?
If so, please read on.
- Assist in the overall creative direction of a project.
- Guide new ideas, furniture selections, materials and references to inform projects.
- Plan and assist in all aspects of producing a client presentation, ensuring the team is kept up to date at all times. Develop design resources, contribute and collaborate towards furthering the studio-wide knowledge of latest products, fabrics and interior finishes.
- Work within a team to produce well-considered detailed drawing packages with coordinated FF&E specification schedules.
- Source and specify furniture, decorative lighting, sanitaryware, ironmongery & fixed design elements (FF&E)
- Coordinate FF&E within the detail design packages.
- Assist the team in delivering wider drawing packages, plan layouts, elevations, RCPs etc., with coordinated finishes schedules.
- Develop a full understanding of and work to the in-house design standards
- Assist with project presentations and client calls, where applicable
- Deliver all projects to the same level of excellence, regardless of project size
- Responsibly identify and report any problems as they occur. Liaise with contractors and produce solutions to issues raised.
- Understand the client infrastructure and ensure a sound awareness of their expectations.
- Be aware of project budgets and the implications to design work produced.
- Manage time efficiently, identifying and raising programme issues so that they can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in producing design drawing packages within a team.
- Experience guiding and overseeing work of Junior Designers within a team.
- Strong time-management skills, well organised, thorough and detail-focused.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience in selecting FF&E items, coordinate and schedule.
- Experience in selecting and documenting interior architectural finishes.
- Must have a good understanding of joinery construction and materials, building regulations & restrictions
- Experience confidently red-marking construction drawings to ensure design intent is upheld
- Excellent space analysis skills and understanding of layouts and zoning
- An excellent understanding of drawing packages, schedules, budgets and deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate clearly with contractors, clients and the wider project team.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org