Location - London
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Job reference - R3901
Sketch Recruitment have been approached to represent an emerging interior design studio with impeccable taste on prime residential projects.
The owner is a straight forward and ambitious designer that has worked on many schemes in London tailoring the style in accordance with her clients desires.
They are now looking to hire a designer to work closely with her and learn from her. You will have the opportunity to offer ideas and for those ideas to be listened to.
You will work autonomously and not be micromanaged.
Our client is a peoples person, and will offer a relaxed and flexible work environment that looks after the welfare of staff.
Having come from a background of working for two household interior designers companies, she has been operational for 6 years now and the team is about to grow.
We are looking for:
- Creativity, hunger and aptitude
- Organised and excellent client facing
- Ability to run small schemes on your own and assist on larger schemes from which you can develop moving forward.
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD for layouts, floor plans.
- Excellent understanding of fabrics, fittings, materials.
- Excellent communication skills for clients and ordering FF&E (bespoke and off the shelf)
- Strong presentational skills and design eye
- Photoshop experience
- A team player but also someone that can take initiative.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.