Location - London
Salary - £65,000 - £90,000 (Broad range as the could consider someone who grows into that role )
Job reference - R9210
Sketch Recruitment have been approached to exclusively represent an outstanding design studio in London.
This studio works at the top of the market in an understated style.
Projects are UK based along with schemes in Europe and USA.
The sweet spot is 8,000 - 15,000 sq ft homes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable Design projects in line with the gross profit margin forecasts.
- Liaise with leadership team all new business enquiries
- Draft all Design and fee proposals, contracts and any other documentation related to appointments, and see them through to the point of confirmation and sign off.
- Collaborative approach (with leadership team) in design concepts and development
- Be responsible for all time management in relation to Design projects and Studio employees
- Resource planning
- Generate and lead fee discussions
- Oversee the production of schedules to ensure that purchasing mark-ups are achieved in line with gross profit margin forecasts and fee Proposals.
- Work with the project teams on design development issues and project management issues.
- Oversee all aspects of running projects in line with design and fee proposals and deliverables.
- To liaise directly with clients as necessary through the projects.
- Involvement in the selection and vetting of potential contractors and specialists.
- To liaise with all contractors, as and when required.
- Overview of site construction works with project teams.
- Act as Lead Designer on projects as necessary
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation