Location - London
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000
Job reference - R9201
Sketch Recruitment are working exclusively with leading design studio in London to source them an experienced and talented designer.
They work on exquisite prime private residential projects for HNWs and have so much work on they turn it away.
Stylistically, they blend traditional with modern and deliver beautiful tasteful schemes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the in the delivery of successful design projects.
- Work closely with the Directors in design concepts and development as necessary.
- Develop Design schemes in keeping with the Design style of the business
- Undertake all administration for the Senior Designers or as lead Designer on a project as necessary, including preparation of mood boards, procurement of samples and supplier quotations, maintatining the design reference library
- Draft project schedules for presentation to the Design Director and finalise schedules for presentation to Clients.
- Take responsibility for financial information concerning all aspect of Design projects (estimates, invoices, purchase orders).
- Liaise with all contractors and attend site meetings, as required.
- Work closely with the Showroom & Fabric teams to ensure the smooth flow of information between departments
- Develop or maintain good knowledge and practical application of all creative software used in the Studio.
- Important to have skills in AutoCAD, Indesign, Photoshop and sketch.
- Estimac can be trained to those that don’t have experience.
Please get in touch confidentiality to discuss this opportunity with Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org