Location - London / Surrey borders
Salary - £DOE
Job reference - R9218
Sketch Recruitment have been approached to find a talented BIM Manager for a newly created role with the company.
Perhaps you are a BIM Coordinator ready to step up, or already been there and worn the t-shirt.
This opportunity is to join a company that has been using Revit for sometime, but now needs sa BIM Manager to push them forward digitally.
Working here will offer you a variety of projects including Residential, Commercial, education & Retail.
This talented individual will be leading the development of our clients BIM Network and overall Implementation Strategy with the creation of streamlined systems, operations, and processes.
They produce architectural content with Revit which is supported by Enscape and Navisworks. Therefore excellent software knowledge and technical expertise in, Revit, Navisworks and BIM 360 is vital.
- Develop and evolve current company Revit/ BIM standards, procedures and processes.
- Promote and provide guidance on company standards, procedures and processes.
- Responsible for producing training content in line with company standards, procedures and processes documents.
- Conduct regular model maintenance and make sure models comply with the BIM protocol.
- Work closely with users to provide technical assistance.
- Monitoring projects Worksets
- Monitoring users project collaboration.
- Working on multiple projects at one time up to BIM Level 2.
- Assist and manage with Revit content creation, developing library of Revit families and promoting best software practice.
- Preparing models for coordination/issuing.
- Making 3D visualizations or 3D walk through videos
- Hold regular Revit and related topics training sessions
Please get in touch with email@example.com