Location - London - Hybrid
Job reference - ARC5412
We have been requested to find a contractor to ideally start in the next two weeks for a ten person company.
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified Architectural Technician/Technologist or technically minded Architect with 8+ years PQE in the UK working on multi unit residential projects
- Proficiency using REVIT (and AutoCAD) and a clear understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations, construction systems, processes & legislation
- Experience working on RIBA work stages 4-5 tender / technical / construction packages on quality residential projects (mid rise apartment buildings)
- Experience Liaising with consultants and team members to ensure full coordination of a project throughout RIBA stage 4 to completion
- Meticulous, articulate and self-assured in client/contractor facing scenarios
- Project we need this person to work on is in SE London, is at stage 4 and involves part refurbishment and part new build (extra storey on top of existing building).
Please get in touch with email@example.com