Location - London
Salary - £28,000 - £38,000
Job reference - R3484
A world class multiple award winning architectural studio is on the hunt for a 3D Visualiser to join the team.
They are looking for one talented architectural visualiser with animation experience to become part of their expanding Visualisation team. You will be working on translating designs and concepts at various stages of projects into professional grade visualisations which may include animations, still renderings, virtual reality solutions, as well as potentially animated 3D diagrams and illustrations, for use in key presentations, competition submissions, video and multimedia productions.
- Can you demonstrate substantial CGI experience, which should include previous experience of working as part of a team in the architectural industry?
- Are passionate about architectural visualisation and 3D graphics and are able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering striking and photorealistic interior and exterior CGIs?
- Do you have a degree or training in a CG related discipline?
- Can you demonstrate an in-depth expertise of 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop?
- Any knowledge of ForestPack and other CG packages or real-time rendering and VR solutions?
- Are you a CGI generalist and have an excellent technical ability in the areas of modelling, shading, camera set-up, animation, lighting and rendering of complex scenes?
- Do you have excellent communicator with good verbal and written English skills?
To apply for this position/s, or register your details for other Architecture and Design positions please email your CV and preferably work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit