Location - London
Salary - £negotiable DOE
Job reference - R3494
Due to considerable growth our client is looking for a talented projects director to support continued expansion and maintain excellence.
With a current team of 40 in London they bring remarkable new architectural concepts to life using a powerful combination of logic and magic.
Their deep knowledge of architecture, highly skilled crafting techniques and precision engineering are fused with our obsession for great design, creative ingenuity and restless imagination.
These qualities enable us, as part of and expert team, to create the vision of the built environment and continue to delight and deliver the very best for their clients.
Projects director: what’s expected
The projects director's role is to manage and support growth of the “Digital and Scale”
Projects director will:
· support the managing director and two department directors to manage and grow the overall business
· the projects director will be responsible for managing the quantitative output of the business, continually refining and improving service levels while maintaining profitability on an expanding projects portfolio
· the projects director will help drive business/revenue growth for the studio through the development of strong relationships with clients and excellence in project management, building a client base of premier league architectural practices and/or similar clients to whom image/design quality is important
· managing productivity against projects and account managing clients. This role will be the key contact for clients and will monitor and manage projects/clients to ensure that projects remain on track, resulting in on time delivery and happy/satisfied clients
· writing accurate and timely business correspondence. Managing well organised projects correspondence files
· monitoring and managing team time on projects and steering projects to successful completion within given time frames (fixed by client requirement and internal costing)
To apply for this position/s, or register your details for other Architecture and Design positions please email your CV and preferably work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit