At Sketch Recruitment we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring your personal data is handled with care. This policy sets out the basis by which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be stored and processed by us. By visiting Sketch Recruitment website you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
We may collect and process information you provide to us by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but not be limited to) your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description, job history, qualifications, identification details, work examples and photographs.
Data you proivde will be processed with legitimate reason and will not be procesed in anyway that goes against what you would reasonably expect from us. Legitimiate interest include but are not limited to; managing our database and keeping our records up to date with your job seeking preferences and latest employment history, providing recruitment services to our candidates and clients, obtaining references from previous employers, contacting you to obtain consent to continue recruitment services on your behalf or giving you updates about our services, policies or business updates.
The information you provide to us will be used in the following ways:
● To give to 3rd parties who may wish to employ or engage with you
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between yourself and Sketch Recruitment and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
● To notify you about changes to our service;
● To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
We may share your personal information with certain parties in order to conduct legitimate business. This includes sharing your information with:
● Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors of Sketch Recruitment for:
(1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
(2) the purpose of sourcing you employment or engagement with a 3rd party.
(3) legal reasons to comply with regulations or compliance to recruitment procedures e.g. Police, HMRC, Emplyment Agency acreddited bodies
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website. It is generated by a web page server and can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site.
Sketch Recruitment uses the following cookies:
Website Cookies - This cookie allows us to remember user details for registering on site.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your data. The suppliers we use to store your data are compliant with GDPR best practices and we will monitor their policies to ensure they are compliant with our requirements.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When we pass your data to third party companies e.g. clients recruitment teams - we can not control how they store or process your data.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary based on the reason we collected it. We reserve the right to keep your data for as long as is legally required to comply with HMRC and accountancy regulations. Should you wish your data to be removed from our database you have the right to email us and request for all data to be anonymised on our database and suppressed from being processed further.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or legitimate business. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Where you have consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdrawl consent at any point.
You have the following rights in relation to how your data is used:
- The right to be informed about the personal data we hold on you
- The right of access to the personal data the we processes on you
- The right to review and rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on legitimate business interest
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at Sketch Recruitment. You have the right to opt out of marketing communications, to opt out of please email email@example.com
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to an admin charge of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will strive to provide the information within 30 days of the request.
You have the right to ask for your information to be removed from our databases. If you request to be permanently deleted we require you to email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us 24 hours to remove your details from our database.