Location - London
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Job reference - R3866
Our client that works right at the top of the market for commercial projects is seeking a talented BIM Manager to join the team.
They are looking for a BIM Manager that will ensure best practice into how the company works and ensuring BIM is realised throughout the lifecycle of each project.
Establish and develop Revit / BIM systems to drive production quality and efficiency Oversee and monitor staff Revit training and development to raise the current level General Revit / BIM support Staff Training Oversee and support the BIM coordinator in the continual and structured development of the staff BIM training strategy Contribute and lead training sessions Promote developments in the Revit / BIM systems Project Support On hand support to field queries from users. Responsible for the setting up of new projects to suit the deliverables. Provide one-to-one support to project teams on best practices. Troubleshoot any Revit related problems to maintain consistent workflows. Monitor projects (and model managers) to ensure standards are maintained. Manage regular project workshops to review project models. Pro-actively troubleshoot
Procedures and Protocols
• Establish effective BIM / Revit procedures and protocols
• Maintain the Revit templates and office manuals.
• Establish the outsourcing strategy of Revit project tasks and monitor and refine as required.
• Working with the wider BIM team continually look to improve the efficiency of workflows.
• Manage company Revit Family library content.
• Develop standard Revit library content for all packages
• Create and manage company materials, fill patterns, parameters.
• Regularly harvest project details into Revit libraries
• Support on project work when required.
• Oversee the outsourcing strategy on projects.
• Provide assistance on project work where required.
• Support staff in the adherence of Revit / BIM standards
• Oversee BIM strategy.
• Attend BIM Project Start-up Meetings and further meetings where required.
• Research and stay informed on new industry methods.
• Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM; bringing back learning and disseminating the information to appropriate teams
Please get in touch with Julian.email@example.com