Location - London Town
Salary - £45,000 to £55,000
Job reference - TLI0419
Our client is a smaller firm by size within the field of workplace design and strategy, however, they have an impressive client list in the UK and Europe and regularly compete and win work against the industry heavyweights!!
With continued success they are looking to expand strategically with the appointment of a technical leader to their studio. This is someone who can lead the technical delivery of a variety of large scale workplace fit out projects and so understanding how complex design led interior projects are delivered. This will also require a site experience and ability to coordinate and lead the contractors and sub contractors as well as the teams internally.
Key attributes sought:
- 10+ years experience in a technical lead role
- Pitch winning taking responsibility for technical input
- Project delivery champion
- Lead production delivery whilst driving efficiency and quality
- Lead internally and externally
- Commercial office interior background
- Excel at leading technical input from stage 4 onwards
They have a fun, collaborative culture and look to continually develop as an organisation and make sure they are getting the best out of themselves and growing as a group.
A great chance for a workplace industry heavyweight who is looking for a fresh challenge with an innovative bunch who are on their way up!
To apply for this position please send your cover note, CV and Portfolio to: