Location - London
Salary - £55,000 to £70,000
Job reference - PLI0519
Our client is a smaller firm by size within the field of workplace design and strategy, however, they have an impressive client list in the UK and Europe and regularly compete and win work against the industry heavyweights!!
With continued success they are looking to expand strategically with the appointment of a few key hires and are looking to speak with Senior/Associate/Project Lead Interior Designers in the London market. As Project Leader you will be first POC for clients, internal teams and external consultants and contractors and must excel and managing the process to achieve the desired solutions for your client and company
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communicators
- Qualified Interior Designer/Architect/Interior Architect
- Competent throughout the design life cycle
- Influencers - those able to manage a process and encourage those around them to deliver to the highest standard
- Incredibly organised and process driven
- Commercially aware and able to assess and plan project budgets and resources to achieve optimal results
A great chance for a workplace industry heavyweight who is looking for a fresh challenge with an innovative bunch who are on their way up!
To apply for this position please send your cover note, CV and Portfolio to: