Location - Londinium
Salary - £35,000 to £45,000
Job reference - BC0619
We are proud to be working with an international practice with a real commitment to a design focused culture and an impressive portfolio of completed retail led mixed use projects in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
As the firm looks to continually improve and maximise efficiency across all business units, they are looking for a Digital Practice Coordinator to join the team who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and disseminating BIM content Revit model audits Project technical support. The role will be based in London but involve supporting and some travel to UK and International offices.
Who are we looking for??
- Degree qualified (Architecture or related discipline)
- A strong love and proficiency in the use of technology to enhance design - revit & AutoCAD essential
- BIM implementation track record
- Experience working for an AJ100 practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally proficient in computational design
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated, friendly and vibrant firm and team with definite real long term career prospects.
We are looking to speak with people currently in London with a track record in the UK.
To apply for this position or register your details for other Architecture & Design positions, please email your cover note, CV and supporting work samples to email@example.com
You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit