Location - London
Salary - £32,000 - £38,000
Job reference - R3911
To support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, primarily using Autodesk Revit.
You will be providing technical support directly to project team members and reporting to the Studio BIM Coordinator, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows and content.
Core responsibilities will span from initial project setup, maintaining models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and day to day troubleshooting.
· Assist Studio BIM Coordinator with setting up of the models
· Mentoring users on best workflows and modelling techniques
· To monitor the agreed workflows and modelling techniques that are used on the projects
· Project specific Revit content creation
· Maintenance of project BIM documentation
· Model issues and federation
· Assisting teams with delivery of drawing packages when necessary
· Providing feedback on the team’s performance/ training and support requirements