Location - London
Salary - £DOE
Job reference - R3912
Our client is looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to lead the technical delivery of BIM within project teams. The role will contribute to and support the development of BIM procedures across the studio to streamline BIM delivery standards. At the moment we are particularly looking for experienced candidates to join a large international complex project.
As a BIM coordinator, you will be owning the project BIM process from concept stage all the way along. You will be working very closely with the project team on a daily basis and report to the BIM Manager. Your responsibilities: • BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up in accordance to project BEP and studio Standards. • Technical management of project BIM data sets, including management of collaborative aspects of the BIM process. Supervision and validation of BIM modelling and documentation output. • Provide mentoring on 'best practice' workflows and software enabling applications, including dynamo tutoring and assistance. • Prepare and deliver project specific training documentation and project BIM execution plans. • Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams. • Support the technical delivery of projects in the role of BIM coordination. • Provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team. • Devise studio-wide initiatives to collate and spread shared knowledge in collaboration with the Projects Board and wider studio systems. • Contribute as required to the Design Panel Reviews and technical surgeries.
Your skills and experience:
• At least 5 years professional experience in a BIM Coordinator role.
• Extremely familiar with working in a design led practices on challenging and complex projects.
• Airport project experience desirable.
• Experience in project BIM set-up, execution and evaluation of BEP.
• Knowledge of Revit/Rhino interoperability is essential.
• Self-motivated with a pro-active attitude to champion BIM coordination.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of scripting languages desirable.
• Experience on visual scription environment e.g. Grasshopper & Dynamo.
• BIM certification desirable.
• Excellent communication skills.
Please get in touch with email@example.com