Location - London
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Job reference - R3914
BIM coordinator required to support project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows specifically Revit.
We are seeking a passionate and talented BIM Coordinator to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, specially Autodesk Revit.
The BIM Coordinator will provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the BIM Manager, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator will span from initial project setup, maintaining project BIM models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance and quality levels of BIM models and ensuring they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and proactive working methodology
- Degree in Architecture or architectural technology-based qualification
- Revit exam-based certification
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software & plugins.
- Knowledge of Dynamo is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices.
- Experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
- Familiarity with Common Data Environment practices is beneficial.
- Experience with large scale / complex projects is beneficial.