Location - London
Salary - £28,000 to £33,000
Job reference - AAP0320
Our client, an established and sought after brand in the world of Design are looking to hire a Part II Architectural Assistant - Residential/Commercial Mixed Use to join their growing London Studio.
They are a busy Studio with an opportunity for an ambitious Part II to step up and share the workload with the Seniors Architects and management with a view to fast track promotion.
We are looking to speak with strong all rounders who are capable of stepping in at any stage during the design process.
Who are we looking for then?
- People with aspirations to create and deliver exceptional design
- Exposure to large scale complex commercial/residential led developments in London and the UK.
- Proficiency in the use of REVIT is valuable
- Future ambitions of networking and advancing the Business and your career
- Leadership internally and externally
- A real “doer” who can role their sleeves up and get things done!
As a firm they have fully embraced revit. If you are not proficient in revit but have some knowledge,
then this would be a great opportunity to join a firm and get ahead of the curve….
Do you want to work with great people who are supportive, professional and approachable?
To apply for this position please send your cover note, CV and Portfolio to:
You can also follow us @Sketch_Recruit