Location - Central London
Salary - £30,000 to £38,000
Job reference - ATT0121
If you are an architectural technician/technologist based in and around London, have residential led mixed use & hospitality project experience and are fully versatile using revit then keep reading as this may be for you…
Our client is an international organisation with a small and growing London studio and a business plan and desire to replicate the success and growth they have had elsewhere in the world. They have had a successful few years since setting up in the UK with tangible high quality completed projects to show clients in London gaining a reputation for delivering excellence.
They are currently looking for a technician/technologist to join their team and work closely with the Senior Technologist, Director and Architects.
Who will this suit?
- A passion and experience detailing packages (including facade packages)
- Residential led mixed use and hospitality project exposure
- Strong revit credentials and BIM project understanding
- Buy in to the journey this studio is on and develop with them as the studio grows
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Studio with exposure to high profile projects and fast track your career as the Studio grows with you as a key contributor…
To apply for this position please email your cover note CV and supporting work samples to email@example.com
You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit