Location - Central London
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits/discretionary bonus
Job reference - R9021
On behalf of a leading multidisciplinary organisation based in central London, we are seeking a Project Manager/Employers agent to work closely with Architects.
The Project Manager will be working in a dedicated team of 30 people within a larger organisation and focusing on existing buildings.
You will be supporting the Director and be responsible for delivering pre and post-contract services.
This is a brand new vacancy within the company due to growth/workload.
The role will include administering cladding and remediation projects, in addition to a wider range of EA work with leading affordable housing providers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Contract documents preparation experience.
- Contract administration experience.
- Technical understanding of housing construction.
- Strong attention to detail, and a drive to deliver high quality work.
- Social housing sector EA experience.
- A clear understanding of client and contractor commercial drivers.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional client relationships and identify opportunities for improvement.
The company is well structured, and offer career advancement opportunities to their staff.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org