Location - SW London
Salary - £55,000
Job reference - R9201
We are currently seeking an experienced Interior Designer for a lead role within an internationally recognised furniture company as they look to develop further their Interiors Design Services.
This company has a huge growth plan over the next 5 years and you will work closely with the leaders in the business essentially to realise their forecasts.
Creatively manage, lead and develop a team of 8-10 (full time, freelance designers and a project manager)
To deliver successful interior design projects in the UK and internationally, grow the Interior Design Studio and to deliver the highest possible standards of customer service to clients. Use your initiative, sales skills and commercial experience to grow revenue and the reputation of the brand.
Work in collaboration with colleagues in the design team and across the business to achieve the set objectives.
- It is important that you have built up your experience working for several years in the HNW residential market.
- Proven working knowledge of FF&E procurement.
- Creative eye and strong design skills with excellent ability to produce presentation visualisations.
- Hands on installation experience.
- Able to manage a team effectively, whilst mentoring junior team members.
- Solid negotiator and networker.
- Experience of logistics and excellent project management skills.
- Ability to source and manage suppliers.
- Excellent team player – collaborative and people driven.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Proven track record of proactive approach to business with creative selling skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with high competence in Vectorworks, space planning and Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English.
- Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays as required to meet commercial and client needs.
- Able to drive (current driving license) and willing to travel (site visits, meetings etc).
Please get in touch with email@example.com