Location - London
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Job reference - R9230
On behalf of a leading light in the architecture sector, we are working on an Interior designer role as they grow this team.
Our client is seeking: -
· A degree in Interior Design, or other relevant qualification.
· A passion for and previous experience of working within the residential sector and of residential interior design.
· Strong design and technical ability and an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion.
· High level creative skills with the ability to produce concepts, presentations and present with confidence.
· A can-do attitude, with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to respond proactively.
· Experience of working directly with clients, contractors and multiple design teams.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate confidently by telephone, email and in person with a wide range of people.
· First class attention to detail, consistency and accuracy.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
· Strong Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Suite, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Revit skills are also desirable.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org