Location - London
Salary - £50,000
Job reference - R3915
BIM Manager to lead BIM delivery on one of the biggest and more prestigious complex project, & support architectural teams in the use of BIM tools & workflows, specifically Autodesk Revit.
The BIM Manager oversees and directs the work of BIM Coordinators on project and also provides technical support directly to project team members. The role regularly reports to the Office BIM Manager on the progress of the assigned project, providing feedback on the requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the Project BIM Manager role will span from initial project setup & establishing delivery strategies to developing workflows for the project, managing a team of BIM coordinators, maintaining project BIM models & associated BIM support documents, managing BIM deliverables and training project team members.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance & quality levels of BIM models and ensuring they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and BIM Standards, as well as assisting BIM Coordinators.
This position may also include hands-on project work.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good negotiating skills
- Initiative & Proactive working methodology
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software.
- Knowledge of Dynamo is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices.
- Experience of delivering projects to UK BIM standards such as the PAS1192 suite.
- Experience in using a CDE in a PAS1192-compliant workflow.
- Experience with large-scale projects & teams
- Experience with leading & managing a team