Intermediate Interior Designers - Hospitality and commercial residential
About the Role
Intermediate Interior Designers - Hospitality and commercial residential £32,000 - £40,000
We are representing a well-known interior design studio recognised for its innovative work in cutting-edge projects within the hospitality and commercial residential sectors. With an increased demand from their clients, they are actively looking to expand the team with a couple of individuals who bring strong, versatile design skills.
Whether you excel in technical design, FF&E, or possess a comprehensive skill set as an all-rounder, we want to hear from you.
As a valuable team member, you will be involved in projects from their initial briefing and concept design phases to the final site installation. Collaboration is key, and you will have the opportunity to closely work with senior designers, contributing your expertise in both an autonomous and team-oriented environment.
Please see below a broad outline of the skills they need fulfilling from these two new employees.
- Proficient understanding of building regulations and restrictions.
- Contribute to shaping the overall creative direction and uphold consistent design DNA.
- Prepare client presentation documentation to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Develop detailed design packages and corresponding specification books.
- Source and write specifications for sanitary ware, ironmongery, and fixed design elements.
- Prepare plans for decorative lighting, small power, and reflected ceilings.
- Coordinate all Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) within detail design packages.
- Select and source fixed finishes to meet design requirements.
- Actively build and maintain resources within the interior design field, including vendors and professional contacts.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong command of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Previous experience in sourcing and documenting FF&E or selecting and documenting interior architectural finishes.
- Adherence to deadlines and commitment to ensuring the accuracy of all produced work.
- Proactive initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Familiarity with both traditional and contemporary interior materials, furnishings, accessories, and artwork, along with expertise in sourcing FF&E and finishes.
- Thorough and organised approach to work.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative team player, adaptable, and enthusiastic.
For more information, please reach out to Julian Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com